- Available dates
- From 01/05/2012 to 01/05/2014
For travellers on a budget who are after an experience full of the very best India has to offer, this tour showcases manmade wonder and natural marvels without missing its most famous cities and sites. From the shining marble of the Taj Mahal and the sparkling shores of Goa to Rajasthan’s colourful forts and temples, connect with the culture and spirit of this incredible land. Our expert CEOs will take the hassle out of planning but leave you free to choose sites that really shine—so you can encounter India.
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive any time.
Day 2 Agra
Morning train to Agra. Options to visit Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Baby Taj.
Days 3-4 Jaipur Orientation walk in Jaipur. Optional visit to Hawa Mahal, Amber Palace.
Days 5-6 Pushkar
Private bus to Pushkar. Orientation walk and watch sunrise at Savitri Temple.
Days 7-9 Udaipur
Public bus to Udaipur. Orientation walk. Optional visit to Lake Palace.
Days 10-11 Ranakpur
Public bus to Ranakpur. Options to visit Jain Temples.
Day 12 Mumbai (Bombay)
Overnight sleeper train to Mumbai. Orientation walk to the Gateway of India.
Days 13-14 Goa
Fly to Goa. Optional city tours.
Day 15 Goa
Free to depart anytime.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0)20 7629 1987
- Orientation walks in Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Ranakpur and Mumbai, Relaxing Goan beaches, Sunrise at Savitri temple in Pushkar
- No meals are included. (Allow USD280-380 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), sleeper train (1 nt)
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, jeep, cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Thank you, we have received your details.
We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your enquiry.